Managing in China
This Expat Guide to Managing in China is about the people element in a Chinese workplace, from the perspective of Westerners.
Real life examples and practical tips help Western professionals to survive and thrive in a Chinese work environment with Chinese employees, colleagues, supervisors, partners, and infrastructure.
You will learn
- What to expect when working with Chinese
- Which management techniques work & which ones don’t
- When and how to adapt your Western style to be successful in China
More about the eBook
2 Choices: pdf file or Kindle edition
- pdf file: 64 pages filled with practical information, 1.1 MB; available from Gumroad, a premier international online store for digital products
- Kindle edition available from Amazon
About Gina & Tony, the Authors
We have been living in Beijing for about three years and gained firsthand experiences working in and with predominantly Chinese companies. In addition, we had many discussions with fellow expats about their work experiences in China.
Gina is the creator of this Beijing Expat Guide website, which is designed to help newcomers to Beijing and soon-to-be Beijing expats ease their transition to China.